Hey guys today i will tell you how to install TWRP recovery and ROOT your Gionee F103 device. This quite simple. You just need to download following files and follow the steps given below.
Rooting and flashing custom recoveries, ROMs etc. on your device may void your warranty and even brick your device. For any such situations I m not responsible for any kind of damage to your device. Follow this procedure at your own risk.
- SP Flash Tool(Download)
- TWRP Recovery(Download)
- Super Su(Download)
- Stock Recovery(Download)
- Stock ROM/Firmware(Download)
- Download the above files and extract them in a folder(No need to download Stock Recovery and Stock ROM/Firmware).
- Place the Super Su in your internal or external memory.
- Go to your mobile setting and tap on about phone.
- Click on Build Number five times to get in developer mode.
- Now click on additional settings and
- Now enable USB Debugging mode.
- Then switch off your phone and connect to PC using USB cable.
- Install drivers and remove your phone.
- Now open the extracted folder of SP Flash tool and run Flash Tool.exe
- Click on scatter loading and then browse the TWRP recovery folder and select scatter file.
- Now click on download button.
- Then switch off your phone and connect to PC using USB cable and press volume up button.
- The recovery will get flashed automatically.
- Now remove your phone, insert battery and switch it on in recovery mode by pressing and holding POWER + Volume UP.
- Now select install and and select SuperSu Zip file and swipe to install.
- Then clear cache/dalvik cache.
- Now reboot your phone.
- Booting will take upto 15 minutes so don’t worry about it.
- In this way you have successfully rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your Gionee F103.
If you face any problem then refer to the video given below or comment me.