Hello Guys,I have seen many users facing problem after lenovo lollipop update.So,finally I have decided to post about how to downgrade your Lenovo A6000 plus from Lollipop to Kikat.It is quite stable and bug free than Lollipop.So,without wasting time lets see how to downgrade your phone.
- Kitkat stock firmware for Lenovo A6000 plus.(Download Here)
- TWRP Recovery installed(To install TWRP click here)
- Mobile must be charged above 70%
NOTE: Rooting or installing firmware voids your warranty and even bricks your device.So,before following the below procedure follow it step by step.I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Do it at your own risk.
- Take a backup of your contacts and media files.
- Copy downloaded firmware to your SDcard.
- Reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Wipe your data by clicking on Wipe>>Advanced Options.Then select dalvik cache,cache,system & data.
- Then swipe to wipe.
- Now tap back button and click on Install.
- Select the downloaded firmware and then swipe to install.
- After successful installation,click on wipe caches.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy Kikat on your device.
First reboot may take several minutes so don’t worry about this.
This is how you can downgrade your Lenovo A6000 plus from Lollipop to kitkat.If you are facing any problem then feel free to ask. 🙂