In this post I will tell you how to install TWRP recovery on your Lenovo A6000plus.In order to flash this recovery on your phone you need to take up the entire backup of media files,messages,contacts etc because this process will erase entire data of your device.
NOTE: I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your device if you have not followed the steps correctly.
- Your phone must be on lollipop
- TWRP recovery and required tools for lollipop(Download Here)
- Keep your device charged more than 70%
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- USB cable
- Take the backup of your entire data on your PC or SDcard.
- Go to setting >> Developer Options>>Enable USB debugging.
- Switch off your phone and connect it to your PC.
- Now extract the downloaded stuff on your PC and open the extracted folder.
- Now press shift+right click on the same window and Open command prompt here.
- Type adb devices it will show your device if connected.
- Now if you show your device then type adb reboot bootloader or simply you can remove your phone from PC then press volumeup+power button and you will get lots of options.Select fastboot and then connect your phone from PC.
- Then type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This will replace your stock recovery with TWRP recovery
- Congratulations!!!! you flashed TWRP recovery successfully.
If you are facing any problem then feel free to ask me 🙂