Lenovo A 6000 plus was released by lenovo on April 2015. It is a very nice phone having eye catching look as well as featured specifications.This is a budget phone having 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory(ROM).
In this post I will tell you how to flash CynogenMode 12.1 ROM.If you are searching for fully featured and functional ROM without bugs then this is the best ROM till now for Lenovo A6000 plus.In order to flash CM12.1 rom you need to be on stock lollipop with TWRP(recovery) installed on your device.If you don’t know how to install TWRP recovery then first look this post:How to install TWRP recovery on Lenovo A 6000 plus.
NOTE: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USER WHO DIDN’T FOLLOW MY GUIDE STEP WISE OR TRIED TO EDIT ROM OR INSTALLED EXTRA MODULES.
- Lenovo A 6000 plus on Lollipop
- TWRP recovery should be installed
- Cynogen Mode 12.1
- Download Cynogen Mode 12.1(Download Here)
- Download Gapps(Download Here)
- Reboot your Phone into recovery mode by pressing Vol Up+Vol Down+Power button.
- In TWRP recovery>>wipe>advanced wipe>wipe:cache,dalvik,data,system.
- Install the downloaded CM12.1 then
- Install Gapps downloaded above.
- After installation Reboot your phone.First reboot takes at least 3 minutes.
- After this setup your accounts.
- Congratulations!!!!you have successfully installed CM12.1 on your phone.
If you are facing any problem then feel free to ask me 🙂