Hey guys today I’m gonna tell you How to recover cache images on your android device. Sometimes we lost our data and several images from our android phone accidently. Here I will tell you how you can get your images back.But one thing you should keep in mind that the images recovered will not be of the original size.You will get only thumbnails but atleast you can identify your images.
So, Here I will tell you step wise guide for the recovery of your images:
- Open your my files or storage of your phone.
- Go to Android folder and open it.
- You will see folder named as Data. Open this folder.
- Inside Data folder you will get com.sec…..gallery3d folder. Open this folder.
- Now you will see Cache folder.
- Open this cache folder and after that you will get lot of files here.
- Now you just have to change the extension of all these file like .jpg .jpeg or .png
- After doing this you will gt your cache images file back. You can view them in your gallery.
For detailed explanation you can go through the following video: