Here I will tell you the best solution to fix the warning “bootloader is unlocked” stuck on your motorola razr i xt 890.This phone was released by motorola in the year 2012 which have 2GHZ of intel processor with 1 GB ram.
While rooting or unlocking bootloader if you messed your phone with the given warning stuck at your phone’s screen.You are at the best place to recover your phone 🙂
**DO AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE
[NOTE:To follow this procedure first of all check that are you able to access your AP FASTBOOT FLASH MODE by pressing power+volume down key together.As the green light blinks leave power button but keep holding the volume down.If you see the screen shown below then only you can follow the procedure.]
- Drivers of motorola razr i xt 890 for your system or motorola device manager.(Download here)
- RSDlite tool to flash the firmware.(Download here)
- Stock firmware for your device.(Download here)
- Download and install the drivers from above link.
- Download the RSD lite tool unzip it and then install it.
- Open the RSD lite tool you will get the screen as shown below
- Now connect your phone using USB cable.If your phone successfully detected then you will see “conncted” under progress section at no.1
- After that select the downloaded firmware for your device by clicking on three dots(…) shown in the screen after filename.
- Then click on the start button.
- You will get the prompt window like this
- click on Uncompress and Start Flashing your decompressing and flashing will start.
- Your phone will boot few times while this process.
- After some time your phone will boot into normal mode and you will get the success message under progress section.
In this way you will get your phone working like a brand new phone 🙂
If you face any problem you can contact me 🙂