He guys, In this post I’m gonna tell you how to install KALI LINUX on your android phone.Installing kali linux on android has now become quite simple.After having a look on this tutorial you can easily install kali linux on your android device.
What is Kali Linux
Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution aimed at advanced Penetration Testing and Security Auditing. Kali contains several hundred tools aimed at various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Forensics and Reverse Engineering.
NOTE: Before following this tutorial your android device must have Root access.
- Linux Deploy app (available on playstore)
- VNC viewer (available on playstore)
- Android device running on android version 2.1 or above
- Minimum 5 GB of space on external or internal storage
- Kali Linux image (Download link is given below)
- Fast wireless connection
- little patience and chunk of your brain
- Download and Install Linux Deploy & VNC viewer on your android
- Download kali image from the site SourceForge
- After downloading kali image unzip it & place it in your internal or external storage.I have placed it in external storage(Path:storage/sdcard0/kali/kali.img) here kali is a folder in your sdcard and kali.img is a image file[NOTE: In place of kali.img write the name of downloaded image file]
- Now open the Linux Deploy and press the arrow button at the bottom.
- Change the Distribution to Kali Linux
- Also set the Installation path to where you have placed your kali image file(shown in screenshot above)
- In GUI setting you can set the width and height to 1280 and 720 respectively
- Leave rest of the things unchanged
- Now hit the Reconfigure button at top and wait for few seconds
- After that hit start button and wait for few seconds till you see start at the bottom
- Now open the VNC viewer app and tap on “+ ” button
- Enter localhost in address and kali in name field and press tick button
- In the next screen press connect button and enter password changeme
- Now you have successfully installed kali linux on your android you will see the screen shown below.
If you face any problem then feel free to ask me….