Hello friends, here I’m gonna tell you how to fix the problem of invalid IMEI in any MTK 6582 device. In temporary method you loose your IMEI after the factory reset. If you want to flash other ROM then you will loose your IMEI again but in this method I will show you how to fix this permanently so that you can enjoy flashing various custom roms without any problem 🙂
Just follow the steps given below in order to fix your IMEI invalid issue permanently:
Firstly you need to download following files:
- MauiMETA 3G (Download Here)
- Android Gadget CDC driver (Download Here)
- SP drivers (Download Here)
- BPLGU modem file for MTK6582 (Download Here)
Follow the steps:
- Download and extract the above files
- Turn on USB Debugging mode in your phone and connect it to via cable
- Install the SP drivers (If you are facing problem the follow this guide:HOW TO INSTALL MTK65** )
- After installing SP driver install MauiMETA and run it
- Select USB VCOM as shown in given screenshot below
- Now click on Options menu and select Connect smart phone in meta mode.
- Switch off your phone then press reconnect and connect your phone in switch off state(your phone will glow and show bootlogo so no need to worry!!!)
- The blinking led in application will become yellow and you can see “Connected with target”
- From drop down menu select “IMEI download”.
- Click OK till you see IMEI download box.
Click Change NVRAM Database File and browse to
MT6582 DB FileMT6582BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6582_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1315_MD_WG_MP_V5_1_wg_
- If any warning appears ignore it by clicking Ok
- Leave IMEI Increasemnt “0”
- Write first 14 digits of your IMEI in IMEI box
- The 15th digit will automatically appear in checksum field
- Similarly do for sim 2 also 🙂
- Press Download To Flash.
- Now you will see Download IMEI to flash successfully
- Restart your Phone and you will get your both the sim network working. You can also check your IMEI by dialling *#06#
- You have successfully fixed your IMEI invalid issue permanently.
If you face any problem feel free to ask I am always there to help you 🙂